The Hampton Roads Innovation Collaborative (HRIC), was originally known as the Hampton Roads Technology Council (HRTC), one of ten technology councils in the commonwealth of Virginia.
HRIC is establishing a new vision and brand to help develop the region’s entrepreneurial and innovation efforts.
HRIC HAS FOCUSED ON THE FOLLOWING PRIMARY ACTIVITIES:
1. Creating a network for area technology companies to leverage.
2. Hosting quarterly events for face to face meetings.
3. Sponsoring an annual Tech Expo with Regional Tech Awards.
4. Creating value-added programming to assist tech companies in growing.
5. Offering member companies the opportunity to showcase and market their products and services to a dedicated distribution of tech companies.