Website Psionic, Inc
Psionic, LLC. seeking a Systems Engineer with experience developing unique, production ready instrumentation. We value a diverse, hands-on background with electro-optics systems and instrumentation to complement our on-site team in Hampton, Virginia.
What a Psionic Systems Engineer will be doing
As a Systems Engineer you will be part of the team that will develop the next generation lidar and navigation systems to support defense and space contracts.
Projects will include lab demonstrations, field measurement campaigns, and prototypes to be supplied to potential customers for testing in their systems.
Education & Requirements
- Bachelors degree or higher
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on engineering experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Firm grasp of engineering concepts, and experience designing electrical systems and products
- An ability to learn new skills and adapt to new technologies
- Experienced teamwork in the formulation, design, development, modification, implementation, calibration, and field deployment of advanced electronic measurement and instrumentation systems or other ground systems, or subsystems for laboratory, aero, or space flight systems.
- Experience with full life cycle development.
- Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose issues that arise during testing.
- Developing and managing system requirements
- Generating and executing system and software tests
- Generating/interpreting system/subsystem specifications for engineering disciplines
- Debugging and troubleshooting problems uncovered during integration and test
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes
- Oversee the development of customized software and hardware requirements
- Join a diverse and dynamic team that provides creative opportunities, collaborative efforts, and groundbreaking technology
- Flexible work schedule
- Career growth- Psionic, LLC. values and invests in its employees and promotes from within regularly
- We offer a competitive salary
- Benefits including health, dental, vision, short term and long term disability, life insurance, paid time off, holidays, and 401(k)
Full Job Listing: https://psionic.isolvedhire.com/jobs/524048.html
To apply for this job please visit psionic.isolvedhire.com.