Website Psionic, Inc
Psionic, LLC. is adding a motivated and fast-paced Program Manager with experience organizing programs and projects for engineers at all levels. This position supports our Space and Defense divisions working in the Program Management Office (PMO) in collaboration with the CTO and CSE. We value a diverse, hands-on background with electro-optics systems and instrumentation to complement our on-site team in Hampton, Virginia.
What Great Looks Like
- Serves as the customer facing program and project lead for the life cycle development of our electro-optical sensors.
- Develop programs to support the organizations strategic direction, as well as creating and managing long term goals.
- Assist in developing budgets and operating plans for programs and writing program funding proposals.
- Manage a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities.
- Have a breadth of engineering expertise building real world instruments.
- Excellent communications skills are critical for success.
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- Analyzing program risks and developing mitigation plans.
- Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Proven ability to plan and execute prototype and production designs through operational testing.
- Experience with electro-optical sensor development.
- Ability to understand the customers’ systems and requirements and translate that into solutions using Psionic technology.
Required Education & Experience
- BS degree or higher in Engineering or Technical field.
- 5-7 years as a hands-on Program Manager or Project Engineer.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Experienced executing programs from development through production.
- An ability to learn new skills and adapt to new technologies.
- Proven experience stakeholder management skills.
- Proven experience managing a team.
- Maintains a broad knowledge of optics and electronics (analog/digital) design engineering.
- Experience with full life cycle development of project management.
- Experience utilizing Project Management tools (PROJECT, Vizio, Power Point, etc.).
- Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose issues that arise during integration and testing.
- Join a diverse and dynamic team that provides creative opportunities, collaborative efforts, and groundbreaking technology.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Career growth: Psionic, LLC. values and invests in its family and promotes from within regularly.
- We offer a competitive salary.
- Benefits including health, dental, vision, short term and long term disability, life insurance, paid time off, holidays, and 401(k).
Full Job Listing: https://psionic.isolvedhire.com/jobs/570897.html