Website SVT Robotics
About the Role: Product Designer
Our Design team is growing! We are looking for a talented, motivated, and skillfully creative Product Designer to join our team. In this role, you will help support and drive discovery, ideation, and design for an outcome driven product team. You will help define and expand a design system strategy and direction while helping set the bar for design standards.
Looking for someone who is a self-starter, self-motivated, and able to work independently and perform multiple tasks under minimal supervision. Working closely with the product managers, and engineers to help find solutions to complex, previously unsolved problems.
A potential day in the life of SVT’s Product Designer:
- Own the end-to-end user journey and all aspects of design execution from vision, ideation, and prototyping.
- Use and evolve our design system to design flows, prototypes, sketches, and high-fidelity visuals for your product line.
- Produce designs to help the product team understand the desired customer experience and needs.
- Collaborate with product managers, tech leads and other team members to help solve complex solutions or new features.
- Conduct user research and communicate findings to your product team and design team.
- Lead design discussions and present alternative solutions based on your understanding of user and business needs.
- Leverage analytics tools to measure success, present opportunities, and support decision-making
- 2-3 years of experience as a product designer
- Experience with cloud-based products
- Strong knowledge of product analytics and how to measure an effective user experience
- Experience with desktop and mobile design
- Experience with tools such as Figma, Miro, Zeplin, Full story
Experience with concepting and prototyping, and explaining the WHY for product UX, user stories, sketches, and wireframes.
You get bonus points for having:
- Experience with startups
- Experience with company websites and cloud based products
- Experience in brand consistency across multiple products
- Familiarity with working and contributing to an established design system
- Amazing work examples of visually rich interfaces and UX processes
Please include link to portfolio with application.
- Competitive salary and compensation structure
- 401k with generous company match
- Health benefits, including medical, dental, and vision
- Unlimited, flexible PTO and generous holiday schedule
- Flexible parental leave
- Fun, innovative team and remote-friendly culture