Website Psionic, Inc
Integration and Test Engineer
What a Psionic Integration and Test Engineer will be doing
As an Integration and Test Engineer you will be part of the team that will develop the next generation lidar and navigation systems to support defense and space contracts. Projects will include lab demonstrations, field measurement campaigns, and prototypes to be supplied to potential customers for testing in their systems.
Education & Requirements
- Bachelors degree or higher in Electrical Engineering or related field
- Minimum 3-5 years of hands-on experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Firm grasp of engineering concepts, and experience designing electrical systems and products
- An ability to learn new skills and adapt to new technologies
- Experienced teamwork in the formulation, design, development, modification, implementation, calibration, and field deployment of advanced electronic measurement and instrumentation systems or other ground systems, or subsystems for laboratory, aero, or space flight systems.
- Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose issues that arise during testing.
- Provide a total systems perspective including a technical understanding of relationships, dependencies and requirements of hardware and software components
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams such as product design, thermal, system architecture, and platform software
- Perform testing of software, hardware and systems at unit, integration, system and acceptance test levels
- Ensure products are designed and developed in accordance with system specifications
- Perform test-related tasks such as developing test plans and procedures, writing reports, managing requirement traceability and coverage
- Contribute to overall product quality through defect identification and regression testing
- Execute engineering dry runs and formal customer testing
- Develop test scripts and tools to support data analysis, unit test, integration test, system test and regression test
- Participate in the test and evaluation of systems in the lab and in the field
- Practical knowledge of systems theory and control systems design, including classical and modern control methodologies.
- Practical knowledge of sensor and actuator physics.
- Create high value test designs
- Determine pass/fail criteria for autonomy systems
- Aggregate and report test results on a regular basis
- Document and troubleshoot test results into actionable issues
- Identify process or infrastructure enhancements to the virtual test pipeline
- Join a diverse and dynamic team that provides creative opportunities, collaborative efforts, and groundbreaking technology
- Flexible work schedule
- Career growth- Psionic, LLC. values and invests in its employees and promotes from within regularly
- We offer a competitive salary
- Benefits including health, dental, vision, short term and long term disability, life insurance, paid time off, holidays, and 401(k)
Full Job Listing: https://psionic.isolvedhire.com/jobs/524045.html
To apply for this job please visit psionic.isolvedhire.com.