This four-part workshop series designed specifically for entrepreneurs and small business owners and will equip and empower participants with the tools and resources they need to navigate the development and growth of their entrepreneurial ventures more effectively both during and following the COVID-19 pandemic. The pandemic has resulted in significant financial crises for most Americans, especially those who
own and operate their own businesses. Providing a workshop series that addresses the challenges of their personal finances while also exploring the impact on their entrepreneurial goals will fuel their capacity to survive this season and continue to plan for future success.
Participants will leave each workshop with:
- A clear understanding of the subject matter.
- Action steps to immediately act on in their own life and business.
- A point of contact for follow-up questions and personalized support.
Don’t miss the other workshops in this series
- 4/1/2021: Workshop Two — Leverage Debt to Grow Your Business: Learn how to effectively drive down bad debt, while also making smart choices that utilize good debt to open pathways to entrepreneurial growth.
- 4/13/2021: Workshop Three — Better Your Business Even During a Pandemic: Implement simple steps to review and improve your credit rating, assess debt & liquidity options, and better your balance sheet to and position your business for future opportunities.
- 4/28/2021: Workshop Four — Use COVID-19 Financial Resources to Boost Your Business: Take advantage of uniquely available government programs while implementing best practices for small businesses to chart your company’s course to sustainability.
About the Presenters
Zee Worstell, President
Zee Worstell, believed in Sqwire’s mission so much that she left her own entrepreneurial pursuits to join the team full time. With extensive experience in the design and development of complex online training platforms across multiple business verticals, she also brings the personal experience of having developed an online business accelerator that was twice awarded an SBA growth accelerator award. Her degree in education with a focus on adult learning brings a critical understanding of how to develop online programs that actively engage adult audiences. She is also a Certified Financial Education Instructor (CFEI) through the National Financial Educators Council (NFEC).
Casey Halliley, Vice President of Financial Education
Casey spent the first 15 years of her career working on the trading floors at Citibank and Barclays Bank PLC. She traded currencies for a few years and then spent the bulk of her career in Structured Credit Products. Casey has her Masters in Public Finance from NYU, she has graduated from the Citigroup Global Capital Markets training program and has traded hundreds of billions of dollars of financial assets over the course of her career; and she joined Sqwire because, during all that time and training, she never received even an hour of education on her personal finances. Casey’s mission is to provide outstanding financial literacy training to students and professionals so that they can grow their wealth and live the lives they want and deserve to live.