This workshop is a must if you are considering an NIH submission. In addition to up-to-date information on the SBIR/STTR programs, you’ll receive detailed instruction on developing a competitive proposal for the National Institutes of Health’s (NIH) SBIR/STTR program. Ideal for those targeting the September 2021 NIH SBIR/STTR omnibus deadlines!
Expect to learn:
- Registration process necessary for submission
- Strategies for targeting your proposal to meet the reviewers’ expectations
- How to approach each section of the proposal
- Common pitfalls and how to avoid them, and more!
- Writing Your Specific Aims Page: How to Capture the Reviewers Interest and Distinguish Your Project from all the Others
This event is funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration.
Presented by: BBC ETC, with short discussion on NIH Aims by Amir Rahbar of NCI
COST: Virginia based companies/Va. University $25; All Others $75
REGISTER on the CIT Event Calendar HERE