Lighthouse Labs, a nationally recognized seed-stage startup accelerator program in Richmond, Virginia. Demo Day is the grand finale of our startup accelerator program, shining a spotlight on how 8 promising startups are disrupting their industries. Join the RVA startup community to celebrate entrepreneurship and innovation as our fall founders share their pitches! The event will include pitches, founder Q&A and networking to meet our companies and growing startup ecosystem.
- ArchiveCore uses distributed ledger technology to simplify the credentialing process in the healthcare industry.
- Bookclubz is an online management tool to keep book clubs organized so they stay together.
- Icarus Medical makes a rapid and economical 3D-scanned, form-fit knee brace.
- Lumastic is developing an online network of creativity, entrepreneurship, and problem solving.
- MindCotine helps eliminate addictive behaviors through personalized and self-administrated digital therapeutics.
- MIST (Minimally Invasive Spinal Technology) is developing a software algorithm and spinal implant to treat scoliosis.
- Polycarbin extracts valuable plastics trapped in the regulated medical waste streams and turns them into future laboratory products.
- Sunny Day Fund is an emergency and personal savings platform for the modern workforce.