The HR Huddle Series discusses the challenges of managing the impact of COVID-19 for a small-to-medium sized business, particularly as employees begin to return to the office.
Session 3 of the Series
Friday April 23, 2021 from 2-3 pm EST.
• Dan Bell, Hampton Roads Innovation Collaborative
• Dave Richards, Concursive Corporation
Format: Facilitated Discussion
VUCA stands for volatility, uncertainty, complexity, and ambiguity. It describes the situation of constant, unpredictable change that is now the norm in certain industries and areas of the business world. Hear from senior executives at Valkyrie Enterprises about how VUCA impacted their business and what they did to overcome the associated challenges.
• Daniel MacKay – Regional HR Professional
• Kathleen Daniels – SVP & Chief Administrative Officer of Valkyrie Enterprises
• Nichole Kammann – Vice President Finance of Valkyrie Enterprises
• Business owner / leader with limited Human Resources staff
• Human Resources Professionals
Log in details will be sent before the event.