On Thursday, December 3, Williams Mullen will host the COVID-19 Comeback Convention, a virtual event comprised of brief presentations that will provide executives and leaders of in-house legal departments with a convenient and efficient way to gain a variety of new insights and ideas to help their business recover.
Topics and speakers include:
- Tax Update, Conrad Garcia
- I’ve Decided to Raise Capital to Grow My Business – Now What?, John Paris
- Strategic Acceleration: Business Trends to Capitalize On, Larry Parker
- Lessons for Borrowers in Troubled Times, Matt Cheek
- Are Insurers Immune From the Pandemic? An Update on Insurance Coverage for Lost Income Due to COVID-19 and Related Lockdowns,Hal Johnson
- Expanding Your Brand’s Footprint During COVID-19, Janet Cho
- Top 5 Employment Risk Areas for 2021, Laura Windsor
- Employee Benefits Perspectives and Strategies, Brydon DeWitt and Nona Massengill
John Mitchell will serve as the moderator.