Are you ready to move your business to the next level but unsure how to get there? Get the business knowledge, management know-how, and networks you need to grow your small business. Think like a CEO to increase your revenue, create jobs, and positively impact your community.
PRACTICAL BUSINESS EDUCATION
The NEW VIRGINIA: Scaling4Growth program is powered by Interise’s award-winning StreetWise ‘MBA’™ curriculum. This hands-on program provides the knowledge and know-how business owners need to create (and manage) a customized, three-year strategic growth plan.
SUPPORTIVE BUSINESS NETWORK
Once connected, you’ll have this revelation: “I don’t have to be alone.”” Be surrounded by CEOs who will become your advisors.
ACCESS TO CONTRACTING OPPORTUNITIES
Prepare for opportunities with government and anchor institutions, and learn from experts in the field of both public and private lending.
BASIC ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- Certified by Department of Small Business and Supplier Diversity as a Small, Women- or Minority-Owned (SWaM) business
- $250,000 – $10,000,000 in annual revenues
- One other full-time employee besides the owner(s)
- Been in business for at least 3 years
- Willingness and ability to attend class for 6 months, complete mandatory assignments, and complete program survey’s as requested.