The Hampton Roads Innovation Collaborative (HRIC, the region’s Tech Council) and StartWheel are teaming up to develop the region’s most inclusive business listing to showcase and highlight the area’s true talent and impact of Hampton Road’s business and entrepreneurial community.
The new program, titled HR BIZWHEEL, will leverage the StartWheel website (https://StartWheel.org) to enhance features and functionality for the region.
The HR BIZWHEEL Program and System Will Provide Data Needed to Tell the Story
- All regional businesses can be entered into an ecosystem portal to list a business footprint
- All regional companies will be displayed and searchable for increased business opportunities
- Data will highlight extensive advertising and promotion opportunities
- Quarterly business expos and networking
- Data-driven development of business support programs to promote regional growthDan Bell, Chairman of HRIC, stated: “These new systems and programs are nearing completion to provide better visibility of our regional business footprint. This will lead to the opportunities we have all been waiting for: business partnerships, funding opportunities, and national attention.”Tim Ryan, Executive Director of StartWheel, said: “Our region has all the right pieces in place to be a dynamic and thriving ecosystem. Together, we can emphasize our innovation and businesses in all forms of entrepreneurship needed to make our region the best place to start and grow a business.”
For more information about HR Bizwheel, contact Dan Bell of HRIC, or Tim Ryan, of StartWheel.