The Hudgins Transitional Entrepreneurship Lab at Old Dominion University is recruiting business owners and individuals planning to start their own business to take part in a free 4-week online training (Zoom; camera required).
- Negotiations training: Tuesdays in March 6:30-8pm
- Personal resilience training: Tuesdays in April 6:30-8pm
Requirements and preferences:
- You should be a current business owner or planning to start a business within the next 3 months.
- You commit to attending all 4 online training sessions and participating in short (5-10 minute) surveys before the program begins, during the program (weekly surveys), and after the program (monthly surveys for the next 12 months). These will help us understand the effectiveness of each training program.
- Preferences for these training spots will be for entrepreneurs launching new ventures to accomplish significant life or career transitions.
- We are especially interested in supporting entrepreneurship among military veterans, minorities, women, immigrants, refugees, and individuals in economically distressed communities.