NORFOLK, November 17, 2021 — 757 Startup Studios is proud to announce the arrival of its new cohort of 22 startup companies who will join 8 returning companies and move into its offices within Assembly on Monday, November 29th. 757 Startup Studios recently has joined 757 Angels and 757 Accelerate in supporting innovators and entrepreneurs in Hampton Roads and beyond. The Studios’ program has proven effective in supporting local early-stage companies by providing access to rent-free space and high-quality startup programming. Since moving into Downtown Norfolk’s ASSEMBLY in May, the Studios’ first group of founders have grown tremendously, due in part to their access to the valuable resources and mentorship 757 Startup Studios provides. Studios’ companies have already created over 42 new high-paying jobs in the region and generated millions of dollars in investment capital and revenue.
According to Hunter Walsh, 757 Startup Studios Program Manager, “With our new wave of founders, 757 Startup Studios looks forward to building on the momentum and wrapping companies in the resources and mentorship we have to help them grow faster.” Founders at 757 Startup Studios have access to free tenancy for at least six months in a workspace with tech-forward amenities, customized programming, and a supportive network of leaders and mentors. “In six months’ time,” says Walsh, “we have welcomed over 2,000 people into our space, facilitated 62 programs, and continue reducing barriers and obstacles for early-stage founders around the region.”
Here is the list of founders joining the Studios, who are all offering high growth potential and innovation to a wide range of industries:
- Edenic Energy, a sustainable ConstructionTech company turning cities into batteries.
- Block Chain Gang, a cryptocurrency gaming company.
- Genus Hotels Inc., the world’s first chain of fully automated boutique hotels.
- Ellyfont LLC, a children’s media company.
- Nauti-n-Foul, prototyping a new kayak scupper light.
- Valorr Cyber Risk Management, helps leaders secure, insure and respond against cyber risks.
- eZverifi, helps consumers “Know who you’re meeting every time.”
- OpReady, a B2B SaaS platform for cybersecurity compliance management and automation.
- Virginia Maritime Solutions, provides premium on-water boat training, consulting, and global services.
- Edtch, a full-cycle web and mobile application development company specializing in e-learning and virtual reality.
- Ephe and Esther, a customized skincare boutique and clothier.
- Fsh Tank, an equity crowdfunding and freelance service marketplace
- QuantumCai, Inc., is focused on developing a global quantum secure network
- EWedded, The Overstock Solution for Independent Bridal Retailers & Brands
- Green light Auto Auctions, a software platform for the automotive retail industry
- Emblem Olive Oil, Extra Virgin and Infused Olive Oil
- NeoBrutal, Computational Design / Digital Manufacturing / Robotics
- Imani P.M. Media LLC, a brand centered around exploring/learning new things and sharing those experiences.
- ChxmpionChip LLC, a secure online gambling and gaming platform.
- Zilper Trenchless (member of 757 Accelerate Cohort #4), a new trenchless boring technology and unique business model to install underground utilities without the need for a trench, which minimizes disruption in surface traffic.
- Happyly (member of 757 Accelerate Cohort #4), a corporate wellness app supporting physical and mental health for working parents (and their families) inspiring five-star family fun in under 60 seconds.
- Senior Runs (member of 757 Accelerate Cohort #4), a platform that provides a full-service mobility and care solution to aging adults.About 757 Startup Studios757 Startup Studios is a nonprofit incubator that provides an innovation hub for startups to focus on developing, growing, and scaling their business efficiently, through programming and resources that are tailored specifically for early-stage entrepreneurs. Unlike traditional co-working, 757 Startup Studios offers 6 months of free rent removing an obstacle for early-stage companies. The space is co-located with 757 Angels and 757 Accelerate and offers access to amenities in the Assembly building. 757 Startup Studios is part of 757 Collab, a vertically integrated community that together provides capital, accelerator, and incubator arms—a unique, complete model for achieving success for our entrepreneurial and startup ecosystem. For more information, visit 757startupstudios.org.