Small Business Owners, would you like to go from Entrepreneur to CEO? Increase your revenue and create jobs?
The Virginia Department of Small Business and Supplier Diversity is now accepting online applications for NEW VIRGINIA: SCALING4GROWTH. This “StreetWise MBA” program is in partnership with Interise.org (Boston, MA).
Cohort 10 will take place August 5, 2021 – February 3, 2022
This is an accelerated program meeting every other Thursday from 10:00 am – 1:00 pm. The average time spent on homework is approximately 3-5 hours per week. Although classes are every other Thursday, it’s urged you to block off every Thursday in case of weather or other meetings. This opportunity is open to Virginia-based businesses only and those who meet the minimum requirements.
ATTENDANCE IS MANDATORY
NEW VIRGINIA: Scaling4Growth is Virginia’s brand of the Interise StreetWise MBA program. For further data on the success from this program, visit www.Interise.org This program is designed for business owners to learn how to scale their business by assessing their business model and becoming more efficient in areas of human resource, finance, social media, procurement and bank speak.
For consideration, small business owners MUST meet the minimum requirements:
- Must be a Virginia-based business
- In business at least three (3) years
- Revenue Between $250,000 and $10,000,000
- One other full-time person working in the company besides the majority owner and able to run the company while the owner is away
- The majority owner is the participant (51% ownership or more); substitutes may NOT participate
- Certified as a SWaM (Small, Woman-owned, or Minority-owned) by the Virginia Department of Small Business and Supplier Diversity
- Willingness to complete all assignments on time
After opening this link, do NOT click “yes” that you want additional information.
Go directly to the FULL application for consideration for an interview.
Questions or need more info: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Information Session – Live Broadcast
Monday, June 14 and 21, 2021
1:00 pm – 2:00 pm
Presented by Ms. Rita Ricks, Interise Instructor Via Video Conferencing
Click on the link below to register to attend, or check out our events calendar. Registered participants will receive a link via email to join the information session prior to the event.