757 Accelerate is on the hunt for the next cohort
Calling all entrepreneurs:
757 Accelerate applications are open! If you or another founder in your network may be a good fit, please consider applying to take advantage of this program.
Founders can leverage a network of customers, 180+ mentors, free workspace, and rigorous startup programming (virtual or in-person), for the survival and growth of your business.
Those accepted to 757 Accelerate Cohort #4 will receive:
- Capital – $20,000 w/o taking equity
- Connections – 180+ mentors and customers
- 5 Demo Days – Access hundreds of early-stage investors
Apply now – 16 Alumni Companies have raised more than $12.5M since graduating the cohort. Applications close June 16th.
757 Accelerate also offers a hybrid program but welcomes founders to their space. To learn more about 757 Accelerate; sign up for an upcoming info session:
Info Session 2 May 25th, 4-5 pm EST:
Info Session 3 June 10th, 10-11 am EST:
In-person amenities include:
- Access to Capital – The 757 Angels office, one of the most active angel groups in the country, will be in 757 Startup Studios offering guidance for the next step in your capital path.
- Proximity to Resources – We have a large network of mentors with various industry experts willing to help you deal with the problems ahead of you.
- The density of Innovators – Not only will you be surrounded by other entrepreneurs facing similar problems but the whole building of Assembly is occupied by innovative thinkers and creators. You will be surrounded by other visionaries changing and enhancing our tomorrow.
- Building Amenities:
- Community conference rooms
- Roof-top bar and community space
- Complimentary office supplies
- COVID Safe Environment – The space will be equipped with COVID prevention equipment to allow you to work safely and comfortably.