Percolator and Bloom announced the launch of the Startup Stability Program at Bloom Coworking in Portsmouth & Percolator in Norfolk. This is an opportunity for members of the 757 entrepreneurial community to help grow their business with access to subsidized co-working space and educational & mentorship services provided by Black BRAND, B-Force Accelerator, and the Portsmouth Partnership.
What is the Startup Stability Program?
- The Startup Stability Program (SSP) is a GO Virginia funded nonprofit program designed to help 30 entrepreneurs in Hampton Roads grow their startup business.
Who should apply:
- A startup in any stage. Must have an annual personal income under $75k and must fit in one of the provided target industries.
- Business Services
- Ship repair/Ship building
- Life sciences
- Tourism & Recreation
- Water technologies
- Unmanned Systems & Aerospace
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Port Operations/Logistics & Warehousing
- Cyber Security/Data Analytics/Modeling/Simulation
Applications will be evaluated by an independent selection committee made up of successful entrepreneurs and industry experts from Black BRAND, Portsmouth Partnership, Percolator, and Bloom.
What you get:
- Participants will complete a 12-week accelerator program, receive free and subsidized rent at Bloom in Portsmouth or Percolator in Norfolk, and expert guidance from industry leaders to establish and grow a profitable, investor-ready business.
- Subsidized Office Space
- Expert Guidance
- 12-week business accelerator
- Grow your professional network
- Individualized support
- Join a collaborative community
How to apply/learn more:
- Fill out an application online at: www.bloomcoworking.org/ssp
The program is limited to 30 entrepreneurs, sign up by May 15, 2021 to secure a spot! The official deadline to apply is May 30, 2021.
Download a flyer here