Is securing funding for your business or taking your business to the next level on your Christmas list or a goal for 2021? Here are 5 opportunities to take advantage of over the holidays.
- RISE Coastal Community Resilience Challenge has $1.5M in available funding. More info here
- Lighthouse Labs Spring Accelerator Application Deadline is January 8th. If selected you will receive $20,000. More info here
- Applications for Startup Virginia’s Idea Factory are open. More info here
- 757 Angels Funding Application Deadline is January 13th. More info here
- Center for Innovative Technology previewed the Commonwealth Commercialization Fund (CCF) FY21 solicitation, which will provide grants up to $100,000. More info here
- Center Street Pitch Competition Application Deadline is January 15th. More info here
We wish you the best of luck if you’re applying to any of these opportunities and we wish you a prosperous 2021!
StartWheel is your online source of information that’s solely focused on the entrepreneurial activities that are taking place across Hampton Roads, Virginia, also known as #The757. If you know of any additional opportunities, please share them with us.
- Consolidates all of the news and information that you need to know to start and grow a business. StartWheel also shares the information our community wants and needs to hear in order to advance our region forward.
- Coordinates all of the entrepreneurial events that are taking place either online or in person. We’ve eliminated the need to check multiple calendars, we have everything listed in one place for your convenience.
- Celebrates all of the entrepreneurial successes that are taking place around the region. We amplify your success to a broader audience.
If you have an event, announcement or celebration that you’d like to share, drop us a line! Do you have a suggestion on how we can improve, we’d love to hear that too. As always, thank you for your continued support!